An Argus business intelligence service, published monthly
Argus Fundamentals provides monthly intelligence on crude and refined products supply and demand fundamentals, both historically and up to two years into the future. The service also covers key developments on crude and product stocks and crude trade flows.
Drawing on Argus' daily oil price reporting expertise, this service also features in-depth analysis of the key trends appearing in supply/demand, inventories and trade flows.
Download a sample copy
- Global supply and demand balance forecast two years out
- Demand: Forecast of global demand by product and by key region/country two years out. Historical demand data for US, Europe-5 (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy), Japan, India, China, South Korea, Thailand, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and FSU
- Supply: Forecast of crude output by key Opec and non-Opec producers two years out
- Stocks: Crude and product stocks for EU-16, US and Japan, product stocks for Singapore and ARA region
- Trade flows: Oil at sea — liftings, arrivals for key regions, stocks at sea
- Two-years ahead forecast for oil supply and demand by key region/country and by key product category
- In-depth analysis of key trends on supply/demand, inventories and trade flows
Argus Fundamentals is of particular interest to anyone interested in a comprehensive short-term forecast of supply and demand of crude and petroleum products. Our subscribers include major oil companies, refineries, trading firms, investment banks and governmental bodies.
Contact your local office