Join 200+ supply chain participants for the inaugural refined products event of the year!
Argus Americas Motor Fuels Summit | January 16-18, 2018
The Argus Americas Motor Fuels Summit brings together key refined products experts to discuss global shifts in supply, demand, infrastructure, geopolitical considerations and more!
Join us in Houston as we discuss key issues shaping the global refined products markets and get the information you need to maximize profitability and position your organization for success. Network, gain insight and do business at this exciting and timely industry event.
- Industry experts: Hear from thought-leaders of the industry and get crucial insight to position your business for success
- Argus Week: Co-located with the Argus Americas Crude Summit and the Argus Americas LPG Summit, this event brings hundreds of market participants from the entire supply chain
- Networking opportunities: Meet over 500 of your peers at our networking events, including our Industry Dinner on January 16th
- Nicholas Burns, Former US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs (2005-2008), Former US Ambassador to Greece (1997-2001) and NATO (2001–2005), Former White House Special Assistant
- Robert Gates, Secretary of Defense (2006-2011); Author, New York Times Best Seller, DUTY: Memoirs of a Secretary at War and A Passion for Leadership
- Dan Romasko, Chief Executive Officer and President, Motiva Enterprises LLC
- Gene Gebolys, Founder, President & CEO, World Energy
- Dan Gordon, Executive Vice President, Business Development & Strategy, Delek US Holdings
- Fidel Farías, Energy Market Consultant and Business Strategy Analyst, PDVSA, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
- Gwen Mitchell, Manager, Specialty Products - Reg Fuels, Andeavor
- Mike Davis. Director of Market Development, ICE Futures
- Bernadette Johnson, VP - Market Intelligence, Drilling Info, Inc.
- John Demopoulos, Vice President, North American Refined Products, Argus
- Paul Niznik, Manager, Biofuels & Environmental, Argus Consulting Services
- And others to be announced soon!
Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and C-Suite associated with:
Refining · Strategy · Marketing · Production · Business Development · Sales · End-users · Purchasing · Exports · Supply · Transportation · Infrastructure organizations · Traders · Brokers · Rail · Waterborne · Pipeline · Legal and regulatory · Vendors · And others!