Join 200+ supply chain participants for the inaugural refined products event of the year!
Argus Americas Motor Fuels Summit | January 16-18, 2018
The summit will answer the needs of business leaders in the transportation fuels supply chain with a spotlight on gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, jet, renewables and related credits. Hear from Argus refined products market experts and gain industry insight from thought leaders.
- Emerging oil market trends, future areas to watch, and potential business opportunities
- Valuable networking opportunities and new business relationships
- Ideas for benchmarking your company’s performance against the industry
- A richer understanding of fuels data and price trends that will impact your bottom line
- The environmental updates you need to be successful, reduce costs and gain operational efficiency
- Geopolical perspective from guest speaker Robert Gates, former US Secretary of Defense
- Nicholas Burns, Former US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs (2005-2008), Former US Ambassador to Greece (1997-2001) and NATO (2001–2005), Former White House Special Assistant
- Robert Gates, Secretary of Defense (2006-2011); Author, New York Times Best Seller, DUTY: Memoirs of a Secretary at War and A Passion for Leadership
- Dan Romasko, Chief Executive Officer and President, Motiva Enterprises LLC
- Robert Barnes, SVP Commercial - Crude Oil, Magellan
- Dan Gordon, Executive Vice President, Business Development & Strategy, Delek US Holdings
- Gwen Mitchell, Manager, Specialty Products - Reg Fuels, Andeavor
- Gene Gebolys, Founder, President & CEO, World Energy
- Fidel Farías, Former Energy Market Consultant and Business Strategy Analyst, PDVSA, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A., Energy Market Consultant and Business Strategy Analyst, Siemens
- Celeste Rebora, Director, Hydrocarbons Projects, TCM
- Esteban Salas, SVP, Refined Products, Windstar LPG
- Alvaro Efrain Tellez Rangel, Founding Partner, ENIX
- Mike Davis. Director of Market Development, ICE Futures
- Gregory Broussard, Senior Director, Energy Derivatives, Cargill Risk Management
- Neil Earnest, President, Muse, Stancil & Co.
- Bernadette Johnson, VP - Market Intelligence, Drilling Info, Inc.
- John Demopoulos, Vice President, North American Refined Products, Argus
- Paul Niznik, Manager, Biofuels & Environmental, Argus Consulting Services
Refiners · National, regional and independent fuel suppliers · Petroleum marketers and distributors · Fuel retailers/convenience store operators · Transportation and fuels logistics companies · Fuel Equipment providers · Executives and managers · Marketing professionals · Fuel supply and distribution professionals · Fuels pricing specialists and analysts · Environmental compliance officers