The Argus China and Global Oil 2018 will return to Beijing on 28-29 March. The conference will again feature large-scale participation from China’s independent refiners, as well as key state-controlled oil importers. This is an ideal platform to connect investors with decision makers in the oil sector.
OPEC’s production cuts have reduced crude supplies and helped increase market prices, even as US producers continue to boost investment in shale oil, cutting imports and freeing up more supplies for the global market. The prospect of an extension to OPEC’s output cuts will only add more uncertainty to the crude market.
This year’s Argus China and Global Oil 2018 will also discuss the opportunities created by China’s Belt and Road initiative. How will this massive project change crude trade flows?
Join us to hear how leading organizations are coping with uncertainties in the market, as well as potential opportunities and threats in what will undoubtedly be a challenging 2018.
- Belt and Road Initiative - What are the Implications for Countries Involved, and How will this Boost China’s Economic Influence on Regional and Global Level
- How will the Push for Cleaner Energy Affect China’s Crude Demand?
- Will Global Crude Demand Balance Out Increased Supply as the US Ramps up Crude Exports?
- China’s National Initiatives to Develop World-Class Refinery and Petrochemical Hubs
- Will China’s Market Liberalisation Continue to Increase the Number of Crude Importers and How Will Import Dynamics Evolve?
- The Role of Independent Refiners and How They are Changing China’s Oil & Gas Landscape
Do not miss the networking opportunities
"Great conference with interactive responses between speakers and participants" -Ilya Soldatov, SPIMEX
"The turnout of this conference exceeded my expectation, happy to participate again next year"- Nicolas Dupuis, CME Group
“Conference was well attended with full house, the panel discussions were very good. Networking sessions were really helpful to do methodical networking. It was overwhelming for me to get response from peer and seniors”.-Mukul Bapat, Reliance (Global/Singapore)
“The event was a very welcome change in terms of participation from so many organizations, the content of the presentations and it was very well organized”. -Peter Zhiltson, Trade Mission of Russian Federation in China
“It was a great event that brought key players from different countries and debated many relevant issues. I look forward to the next conference.” -UNIPEC