Argus would like to invite you to participate in the 12th International Conference - Argus LPG Moscow 2017, which will be held on April 27-28 in Moscow.
Traditionally, the conference assembles key European and CIS LPG market players – producers, importers, traders, state agencies, transportation and logistics companies as well as ports and terminals representatives.
This event is the best international business platform to learn the latest LPG trends, sign agreements and talk to the most valuable LPG people from across Europe and the CIS.
- Global liquefied gas market - new realities
- Modern trade practices
- Latest trends in the CIS and eastern European liquefied gas markets
- Development of infrastructure projects related to LPG transshipment
- Situation in the regional liquefied gas markets: demand/supply balance, pricing specifics
- LPG export structure: new destinations, volumes
- Key trends in the Russian LPG market
Annually, the conference attended by more than 250 delegates from more than 30 countries from Eastern and Western Europe, the Caspian region, Middle East, Russia and CIS countries.
For more information about the event please contact our conference department:
+7 495 933 75 71