Independent energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus invites you to participate in the Argus Oil Pipeline Systems 2018: Focus on Sustainability international conference, which will take place in the Czech capital Prague on 17-18 May 2018.
The event’s general partner is the International Association of Oil Transporters (IAOT).
The conference will bring together international experts, scientists and academics to discuss the trends and prospects for pipeline transportation and its role in securing sustainable oil supplies. Participants will also focus on technical solutions and innovation for the oil pipeline industry.
The programme provides a unique opportunity to visit Mero’s Central Crude Oil Tank Farm at Nelahozeves, one of the biggest such facilities in central Europe, and Unipetrol’s Kralupy refinery.
Key topics of discussion:
- Logistics of crude supplies to Europe: pipeline projects
- Quality control in pipeline transportation of variable quality crude
- Energy efficiency in oil pipeline transportation
- Applying innovative solutions in construction of oil pipelines, including in challenging climates
- Operating pipeline infrastructure: current challenges and future technologies
- Technologies for detecting leaks and defects in oil pipeline systems
For more information about the event please contact our conference department:
+7 495 933 7571