Download a sample copy
View the full methodology
Find out more about Argus Metals
Argus Metal Prices provides global coverage of the metals industry featuring a comprehensive array of daily price assessments, as well as incisive news and analysis from our team of market experts.
Focusing on the global metal markets and complete with powerful analytical tools, it's an essential intelligence service for metal professionals. A wide range of new European, Middle East and Asia-Pacific prices added to expand Argus Metal Prices coverage from its current focus on North America to a truly global publication serving the scrap and smelting industry.
Delivered via our dedicated metals intelligence platform Argus Metals
- Over 300 global price assessments
- Global focused prices, news and analysis
- Exchange data from the LME, CME (COMEX and NYMEX) and SHFE
- Breaking news from all markets keeping you up-to-date wherever you are
- In-depth analysis of key developments giving you a greater understanding
- Independent, transparent and trusted methodology
Key markets covered include:
- Ferrous and non-ferrous scrap
- Base metals
- Stainless steel
- Minor metals
- Non-ferrous secondary alloys
For more information on this service, contact us today.
*Note: Additional user fees apply for real-time LME and COMEX data