An Argus business intelligence service - published monthly
Argus China Petroleum provides analysis of crude and oil products market trends in China, using government statistics and insights from specialists on the ground, it includes commentary on both political and industry developments.
The report includes import statistics by both destination refinery and country of origin, refinery runs and output data for over 40 refineries, capturing in detail almost all of China's historical refining activity. It analyses domestic and market trends using proprietary data series.
Argus China Petroleum is data and information rich, publishing unique or hard to access prices as well as interpretation of the markets. The data contained in this report are also available in CSV format to facilitate modeling, planning and analysis.
Markets Covered and Key Features
- Detailed analysis of Chinese crude production, imports and exports statistics
- Chinese apparent oil demand data
- Detailed fuel oil import and export data by country of origin for crude and oil products
- Refinery runs and output data for over 40 Chinese refineries
- Refinery output by company
- Detailed maps of China’s oil infrastructure
- Export and refining margins
- Freight rates
This exclusive business intelligence report gives subscribers unique analysis, comprehensive data and hard-to-find information on China’s opaque and ill-understood oil sector.
Data and Downloads through Argus Direct
The Argus China Petroleum service now includes new and exclusive data sets available through its premium subscription service, Argus Direct.
Argus Direct subscribers now benefit from instant access to key China fundamentals data including:
- Refinery runs and shutdowns planned
- Crude storage capacity
- China power output
- China refinery expansions
- Apparent gas demand
- Crude imports and apparent oil demand
- China refinery throughputs and output
- Crude production
- Apparent product demand
- Output by selected refinery
Learn more about the new data in Argus Direct
Argus China Petroleum is an indispensable resource for anyone involved in China, or who is affected by China’s policies and demand growth. Subscribers include analysts, researchers, corporate and strategic planning departments, consultants, refineries, oil companies, banks and investment firms.
Download a sample copy