An Argus market service, published daily
This flagship petroleum products service is the source of the Argus Rotterdam Eurobob gasoline assessment, which is the standard index for northwest European physical and swap markets.
The Argus methodology reflects real trading behaviour and is developed in conjunction with the industry.
Argus European Products also includes intelligent analytical commentary which explains the reasons behind distillate price movements. Subscribers can access Bulletin Boards which show intra-day deals and bid/offer information for different products markets.
- Gasoline — including Eurobob oxy, Eurobob non-oxy, 98R, 95R, 91R
- Jet — including the cif Mediterranean market
- Gasoil — including French/German/Med diesel 10ppm, German 50ppm heating oil
- Fuel oil — including 1%, 3.5%, RMK, straight-run
- VGO — 0.5% and 2%
- Intra-day deal and bid/offer information
- Market-moving news
- Historical data going back 20 years
- Market and price analysis
- End of day summary report
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Daily spot stories
Data and Downloads
This service also features downloadable market data published in spreadsheet format, available only in Argus Direct.
- French and Italian gasoline exports
- German winter heating oil consumption
- Europe and Africa autumn refinery turnarounds
- US, EU 5, Mexico: Inland oil deliveries
- US: Stocks, refining, trade
- UK, France, Italy, Germany: Inland deliveries, stocks, refining runs
- Crude and total product stocks: US and EU 16
- Atlantic basin crude runs: EU 16, US
- ARA and Singapore: Independent product stocks
- Russian refinery maintenance
- Italian biodiesel demand
- German road fuel consumption
- French bioethanol demand from road vehicles
The Argus European Products service provides key petroleum prices, delivered in a prompt and flexible manner.
Anyone with exposure to European petroleum products prices and involved in crack spreads will find the Argus European Products service essential. Our subscribers include traders, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, governments, regulators, tax authorities, national oil companies, senior executives and exchanges.
Argus iPad App
The Argus app is designed for use with Apple iPad. The app provides instant access to prices, news and analysis.
Subscribers can also access the current issue of Argus European Products and customise data in graphs.
Learn more about the Argus iPad app
Argus operates Bulletin Boards which show information about deals done, in addition to the fuel oil Bulletin Board which displays bids and offers.
Bulletin Boards include:
European Gasoline Bulletin Board
To request access, contact your local office. If you are already registered for the Argus Bulletin Boards, please log in here
Learn more about the Argus European Products methodology
Download a sample copy
Request a trial
Contact your local office