An Argus market service, published daily
Argus jet fuel prices are increasingly used as a benchmark by companies throughout the supply chain. Argus Jet Fuel offers daily aviation fuel prices, information on deals done, full trading commentary and market-moving news.
Argus’ market-appropriate methodology involves reviewing transactions done throughout the trading day, which ensures clarity and the delivery of robust prices.
New jet fuel price index for South Africa
In November 2015, Argus became the first price reporting agency to publish a daily jet fuel index to reflect the price of fuel deliveries to the South African port of Durban. Read more here
- US jet fuel markets — New York Harbor, US Gulf coast, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- European jet fuel markets — Mediterranean, ARA, Northwest Europe
- Asia-Pacific jet fuel markets — Singapore, South Korea, Japan
- Middle East jet fuel markets – Mideast Gulf
- Russian jet fuel markets — Moscow, Chimkent, Pavlodar
- Coverage of key global jet fuel markets
- Market-moving news
- Global aviation fuel pricing data
- Market and price analysis
- Spot market deals done table
- Market-appropriate methodology
The Argus Jet Fuel service provides key jet fuel prices, delivered in a prompt and flexible manner.
The Argus Jet Fuel service is essential for anyone with exposure to the global aviation fuel markets. Our subscribers include airlines, traders, brokers, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, senior executives and exchanges.
Argus global jet fuel prices explained
Argus US jet fuel prices explained
Argus jet fuel c+f Durban index
Download a sample copy